Creative Designer/On-site Visual Creative
Hadley Media – Carlsbad, CA
Hadley Media, an award winning experiential agency, is seeking a full time Creative Designer/On-site Visual Creative to work with our San Diego team.
Job responsibilities Include:
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and SketchUp
- Onsite visual creativity and scenic design capabilities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Produce creative proposals, event printing and in-house sales collateral
- Proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Contribute Ideation of creative concepts for client proposals
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Understand the production process and work with production vendors
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Enjoys variety and a good multi-tasker
- Ability to take direction from multiple departments
- Ability to transition quickly between multiple projects and work well under pressure
- Design experience with an in-house marketing department or advertising agency a plus
- Style and Trend Aware a must!
- Must have aspirations to be a Creative Director
- Candidate must have proven record of success in a fast-paced, independent agency environment & must be willing to relocate to San Diego.
Please include a link to your portfolio. To apply, please send cover letter and resume HERE