Hadley Media Internship Program
Who Are We?
Hadley Media is a team of creative, quirky, hardworking individuals who like to create awesome events and have a good time in the process! We curate unique experiences that range everywhere from parties at Coachella to inflatable funhouses at Comic-Con.
Hadley Media’s clients are leaders in the industry, so we have to be leaders in the Experiential Marketing world. That means building a team of motivated, engaged, hard working and fun people! Are you the right fit?
Who Do We Want?
We are looking for all-star students who are ready to extend their learning into the “real world.” Our interns need to be able to keep up with the latest trends and the latest deadlines! To thrive at Hadley Media, you must be self-motivated, work well in a fast paced environment and have a hunger to be the best.
Our ideal candidate is majoring in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Event Management, Public Relations or Communication, but we are open to any candidates that are passionate about Experiential Marketing and Event Production.
What Would You Do?
The Experiential/ Events world is fast paced and changes day to day. That being said, there isn’t a specific task list that you will follow everyday, so responsibilities will change based on our clients’ needs.
- Research event industry trends
- Research event venues and vendors
- Contribute to team brainstorms
- Aid the Accounts and Production Teams in any/all step of the events process from concepting to final onsite execution
- Must be motivated, resourceful and creative team player
- Must have interest in Experiential Marketing and Event Production
- Must be skilled in Google Drive (docs, sheets, slides)
- Must be skilled in Office Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe CS, Keynote and Photoshop is a bonus
- Must be able to be in office twice a week (flexible scheduling)
Must be a university student able to receive class credit. To submit your resume, please email email@example.com